Open Position: Key Account Manager
MINERVA S.A. Edible Oils Enterprises, member of the PZ CUSSONS plc, one of the leading multinational FMCG companies in the Greek and International market, is looking for a:
Key Account Manager
(The position reports to the Group Accounts Manager and is based in HQ at Metamorphosi)
Key Accountabilities are:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of key accounts, and for delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Participate in the development of annual customer plans
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop timely and accurate accounts forecast and track key account metrics
- Supervise execution of national account agreements, perform visual audits of accounts and identify new sales opportunities
- Monitors the P&L of each account ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets
- Bachelor in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Economics is required. A relevant Master degree will be considered as an asset.
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience as a Key Account Manager and preferably in FMCG Sector (especially in food environment)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (oral & written)
- Familiar with ERP systems, SAP knowledge will be considered as an asset
P&L management, providing solutions, communication, teamwork, negotiation, business acumen, achievement orientation and leadership are critical competencies/skills for superior performance.
A competitive remuneration package (base salary, bonus, medical and pension scheme, company car, mobile phone plus other benefits) is also offered.
If you would like to use your skills and expertise to the full and are interested to work in a dynamic and growing company, please send your CV along with a cover letter in English, by e-mail to the following address:
All CV’s will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The company will only contact candidates with resumes that meet the required qualifications and criteria.