Closed position: IT Support Analyst
MINERVA S.A. Edible Oils Enterprises, member of the PZ CUSSONS plc, one of the leading multinational FMCG companies in the Greek and International market, is looking for a:
IT Support Analyst
(The role reports to IT Supervisor and is based in our Headquarters)
- Manages monitors and controls systems in a client/server environment in accordance with established routines.
- Assists in determining equipment settings and operating instructions and maintaining operating records.
- Requires solid understanding of client/server relationships to identify problem sources concerning system operations.
- Able to communicate with system users to identify, explain, and resolve less complex problems. May act as second-level support for help desk for certain problem resolution.
- University Degree /Technological Educational Institute in Information Technology
- 1-3 years of working experience in similar position
- Very good understanding of SQL-Oracle Database
- Perfect knowledge of MS- Office environment
- Fluency in English (oral and written), Proficiency Level
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates
- SAP knowledge will be considered as an asset
Initiative, customer service, providing solution, teamwork, communication skills are critical competencies for superior performance.
A competitive remuneration package (base salary, bonus, medical scheme, plus other benefits) is also offered.
If you would like to use your skills and expertise to the full and are interested to work in a dynamic and growing company, please send your CV along with a cover letter in English, by e-mail to the following address:
All CV’s will be treated with strict confidentiality. The company will only contact candidates with resumes that meet the required qualifications and criteria.