Closed Position: HR Administrator
MINERVA S.A. Edible Oils Enterprises, member of the PZ CUSSONS plc, one of the leading multinational FMCG companies in the Greek and International market, is looking for a:
(The role reports to HR Operations Supervisor)
- Support for the activities of personnel administration, Payroll & Benefits, involving hiring, annual leaves, transfers, time attendance and the other routines. (Absences, overtimes, etc.)
- Maintain employee records manually or in a human resources information system (HRIS/People link) so that information is accurate and secure.
- Prepares personnel statistical reports (certificates, letters for employees etc.).
- Process changes to the organization’s human resource programs and policies in accordance with guidelines so that these programs are implemented accurately and fairly.
- University Degree /Technological Educational Institute in Business Administration or economic sciences.
- 1 year of working experience in similar position
- Perfect knowledge of MS- Office environment
- Fluency in English (oral and written), Proficiency Level
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates
- HRMS knowledge will be considered as an asset
Initiative, customer service, providing solution, teamwork, communication skills are critical competencies for superior performance.
A competitive remuneration package (base salary, bonus, medical scheme, plus other benefits) is also offered.
If you would like to use your skills and expertise to the full and are interested to work in a dynamic and growing company, please send your CV along with a cover letter in English, by e-mail to the following address:
All CV’s will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The company will only contact candidates with resumes that meet the required qualifications and criteria.