Closed Position: Finance Trainee
MINERVA S.A. Edible Oils & Food Enterprises,member of the PZ CUSSONS PLC, one of the leading multinational FMCG companies in the Greek and International market, is looking for a:
(The role reports to Accounting Manager and is based in our Headquarters)
- Supports the projects of the Accounting Department
- Monitors the accounting records of the customers and providers
- Monitors the payment transactions from the customers
- Participates in the monthly accounting reports
- University Degree in Economics is essential. A relevant master degree will be considered as an asset
- Working experience up to 1 year in Accounting Department will be considered also as an asset
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (oral & written)
- Perfect knowledge of MS – Office environment
- Driving License
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates
Excellent communication, team working and leadership skills, along with a continuous improvement mentality are essential for this role.
A competitive remuneration package (wage, bonus, medical scheme plus other benefits) is also offered.
If you would like to use your skills and expertise to the full and are interested to work in a dynamic and growing company, please send your CV along with a cover letter in English, by e-mail to the following address:
All CV’s will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The company will only contact candidates with resumes that meet the required qualifications and criteria.