Κλειστή Θέση: New Product Development Professional
MINERVA S.A. Edible Oils & Food Enterprises, member of the PZ CUSSONS PLC, one of the leading multinational FMCG companies in the Greek and International market, is looking for a:
New Product Development Professional
(The role is based at Schimatari and reports to Technical Manager)
- Takes ownership of new product development for the Categories he/she is accountable from concept to launch, managing product lifecycles in line with customers briefs and expectations
- Modify and refresh existing recipes to keep up with the latest food trends whilst ensuring developments satisfy price, quality and technical requirements
- Collaborates with procurement to source new raw materials and ingredients that comply with targeted costs as well as company’s supplier and purchasing strategy
- Keeps abreast of latest food and consumer trends, identifying opportunities to further develop current product ranges for short and long term category growth by critically evaluating potential gaps in the market ,undertaking research and analysis
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering /Chemistry and relevant master are essential
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in New Product Development and preferably in FMCG Sector
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (oral & written)
- Strong project management capabilities
Project Management, continuous improvement mindset, leadership, teamwork, providing solutions, influence and achievement orientation are critical competencies/skills for superior performance.
A competitive remuneration package (wage, bonus, medical scheme, pension scheme, mobile phone plus other benefits) is also offered.
If you would like to use your skills and expertise to the full and are interested to work in a dynamic and growing company, please send your CV along with a cover letter in English, by e-mail to the following address:
All CV’s will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The company will only contact candidates with resumes that meet the required qualifications and criteria.