Ανοιχτή Θέση: Engineering Manager
MINERVA S.A. Edible Oils & Food Enterprises, member of the PZ CUSSONS PLC, one of the leading multinational FMCG companies in the Greek and International market, is looking for a:
(The role reports to Head of Supply Chain, Schimatari)
- Manage Engineering Department targets through people
- Plan and direct the CAPEX of the company
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment in order to produce to quality specs and optimize the factory cost
- Ensure there is an effective company policy for safety and also safety culture is encouraged amongst employees.
- Leads the continuous improvement program of the factories
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering is essential. Any Master Degree will be considered as an asset
- 7-10 years of relevant working experience (2 of them in similar managerial position) in Engineering Department and preferably in FMCG Sector
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (oral & written)
- Strong project management capabilities
- Continuous improvement mindset, familiar with TPM tools and technics.
Project Management, continuous improvement mindset, leadership, teamwork, providing solutions, influence and achievement orientation are critical competencies/skills for superior performance.
A competitive remuneration package (wage, bonus, medical scheme, pension scheme, company car, mobile phone plus other benefits) is also offered.
If you would like to use your skills and expertise to the full and are interested to work in a dynamic and growing company, please send your CV along with a cover letter in English, by e-mail to the following address:
All CV’s will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The company will only contact candidates with resumes that meet the required qualifications and criteria.